The WATERMARK Monitor family of data loggers are devices that automatically take
soil moisture readings. This reading history provides a vivid picture of the
soil moisture profile your irrigation practices have created.
Data downloaded from a WATERMARK Monitor can be evaluated to determine ways to improve the irrigation scheduling for optimum results. Individual sensor readings display on the Monitor and can be taken at any time manually, allowing you to make on the spot checks as necessary for scheduling purposes while periodic readings are being taken to record the performance history. Record soil moisture, soil temperature, switch positions, and rain gauge counts for an accurate record of the performance of your irrigation schedule. IRROMETER switching pressure gauges are used as switch position sensors to indicate when the system pressure is on and off to display the irrigation events. Temperature compensation of the soil moisture reading is automatic by using one or more temperature sensors or programming a default value. The IRROMETER Model RSU (4-20mA transducer) can also be read (wiring adapters and auxiliary sensor power required). Spring-loaded terminal strips are provided for sensor connections, which allow for easy installation and never need tightening. Included wire entry strain relief connectors keep enclosure sealed and retain wires. Data can be downloaded directly to a computer via USB, Serial, with a PDA or via wireless telemetry.
The WATERMARK Monitor is the standard wired version of our data logger, providing users with a reliable, simple, and effective means of collecting information.
WATERMARK Monitor Features:
The WATERMARK Monitor is user programmed for the individual characteristics of the site to be monitored:
Stored readings are downloaded to a computer for display. Other display options are available. The software, included with the WATERMARK Monitor, is used to set up your individual site profile, launch the data-logger, download recorded history and graphically display the results. The data file created can also be opened by some spreadsheet or graphing programs, like Microsoft Excel®.
409 900M Specification Document
900M Installation and Operating Instructions
WaterGraph 3.4 Software for 900M Data Loggers
For further documentation information regarding the WATERMARK Monitor 900M, please click here
For WaterGraph software downloads, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The WaterGraph Data Shuttle (900-DS) is a device that downloads collected data
from either 900M or the No Longer Available 950R Series WATERMARK Monitors and stores the data
on a multimedia card (MMC). The card can be removed from
the Data Shuttle, inserted in to a reading device
connected to a PC, and read by WaterGraph software for analysis of the recorded data.
WaterGraph Data Shuttle Features:
The Data Shuttle Includes:
900-DS Data Shuttle Instruction Manual
Data access options for both the 975 IRROmesh Wireless Monitors and 900M Wired Monitors improve productivity by bringing important soil moisture information to you. Remote areas and multiple crop locations can be monitored from a central location. The remote access components are modular in design and can easily be added to an existing Monitor installation. World-wide access to 900M or 975 data is simple with the use of a Cellular Gateway and the Internet.
IRROmesh Solar Powered Wireless Radio Features:
- AT&T and Verizon Cellular Connectivity to the Internet
- 915 MHz or 868 Ultra Low Power Sub-GHz radios (no license required)
- Solar Powered, no batteries needed
- Self-Routing, Self-Healing Network
- Range up to 1000 ft. (305m) for Relay Nodes and 1200 ft. (366m) for End Nodes
- Allows automatic collection and viewing of data
- Cellular Gateway data collection device (975G) – must be in an area with active cellular data coverage
- PC Link data collection device (975P) – requires on site PC and active Internet connection
- Subscription Service Required (First Month Free)
- 900M-CG-BP includes AT&T Cellular Gateway device, Solar Powered Recharging Panel, ABS enclosure, aluminum mounting plate, 15 ft. (4.5m) cable (provides additional power for the system, one per monitor) – requires cellular data service
- Mounts outdoors at the Monitor for dedicated cellular connection.
- Provides automatic collection and viewing of data from one (1) Monitor (model 900) via IRROMETER supplied GPRS Internet connection.
- Works well in applications that have a good network of cellular radio towers.
- Internet connectivity to collected data.
- Internationally compatible (currently 3G).
- Allows automatic collection and viewing of data from as many as five (5) Monitors (model 900M-CG) via existing broadband Internet connection.
- Does not include Internet connection.
900M-CG-BP Monitor with Cellular Gateway Features:
900M-CG Cellular Gateway Data Service (CDS) Features:
IRROMETER can provide an automatically updated web service, allowing access to current soil moisture
data via web browser from any Internet enabled device. Simply log on to our data access site to view
data collected from any number of remote locations. This service can be used with any WATERMARK
Monitor (900M) equipped with 900M-CG Cellular Gateway.
Access to the web portal can be found at: http://portal.IRROMETER.com
The graph below is current 900M WATERMARK Monitor data from one of our cooperative projects. This data is collected via Cellular Gateway and uploaded to our server, available at any time for the customer to view.